HIV Passions Forum

STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!

Starting a new life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIV Passions Forum index -> General HIV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: Starting a new life

Something weighs heavy on my mind; I want to go back to school and become a nurse or something in the health department. I feel that a new beginning for me equals a better self esteem. That has always been my dream and goal. But, I'm afraid I won't be accepted in the Medical field because of my HIV. If there is someone out there that can tell me otherwise, please do so. Confused:

getrite69

getrite69

PostPosted:     Post subject:
.always try to live stress/drama free

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject:

`call your local department pf public health anonymously and ask-they will tell you what you need to know. There will also be a college of nurses where you are call and ask them anonymously. Also ask at a s----l health clinic-you may find in a relaxed progressive environment they will be more educated and less stigmatized by your status. Go for your dreams my friend. Good Luck! Tommy

getrite69

getrite69

.so ive been on this site for a month so far and there still are no messages from hot chicks or russian babes in my inbox. so write me back all you fine *ss people that have my issue. so write me back. im to was scared to put myself on this site but i did so maybe you wont be so embarrassed now and if you are then get the f#*% over it and write me back someone. really now, i dont age or weight discriminate. holla back yo

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject:

`My doctor told me the only professions HIV people cannot have is dentistry and a surgeon doctor, because your hands are not visable or something like that, but she said its ok to be anything else. she said plenty of doctors and nurses are HIV+. I asked because I too wanted to return to study and am currently studying biomedical science. So good luck with teh nursing

alasksunshine25

alasksunshine25

I don't see why you can't be in the medical field. What you have is confidential. I know nurses that have Hep C and they keep going.
Not only that but if anyone wants some very good help in fighting HIV, I have compiled 4 yrs of the best natural potent supplements that can put a viral load to non-detectable. I don't sell anything. I only pass this info onto those who are interested to do their own research. I merely supply the websights. No one has anything to lose by checking it out.
I work at a naturopath clinic and we do treatment for people with Hep C. I have spoke to people that know what works unbelievably for the worst immune battles. You can e-mail me at: ferretsfunhouse@yahoo.com and I will send you the page of info.

4rich

4rich

`all i can say is, its very very sad knowing that i already have all the papers in going to greece but i jst tested hiv+. im crying out loud. i need someone to relate me ad share with their feelings. anyone out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     HIV Passions Forum index -> General HIV Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2019